Are you a fan of Cinnamon toast crunch? If yes, then this Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe is for you. Using it as your dessert at night or at parties can be a great choice. It is spicy, fun, and sweet to keep your mind happy.
Similarly, preparing this creamy cinnamon shot for your friends can add a smile to their faces. I can remember the first time I had it at a resort, it was memorable and the memory remains afresh in my mind.
In this article, we shall be guiding you through the various steps that will help you to prepare this delicious drink easily. Sure, within a few hours, you will learn the nitty-gritty of making this wonderful drink.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Recipe
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 Shot Rumchata
- 1/2 Shot Cinnamon Whiskey Fireball
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Whipped Cream
- First, take a few pieces of your cereal and crush them up.
- Next fill your shaker with some ice.
- Then add your Rumchata and Cinnamon Whiskey to the shaker and shake until chilled.
- Dip your finger in the mixture and wet the rim of the shot glass. Dip the rim of the shot glass into the crushed cereal.
- Pour the alcohol mixture into the shot glass.
- Add whipped cream to the top of the shot glass.
- Then sprinkle the remaining cereal over the whipped cream for presentation.
- Drink your shot!
What Are The Ingredients For This Shot?
The ingredients are as follows:
- 1 part cinnamon whisky like Fireball
- 1 part Rum Chata
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon toast crunch pieces (optional)
- Ice for chilling the mixture
What you need to know about Rumchata
Rumchata is a creamy liquor that is produced, believe it or not, in Wisconsin, and has a base of real dairy cream and Caribbean rum.
The flavor and name is derived from the Spanish horchata, a popular flavor in many Spanish speaking countries.
Rumchata does not need to be refrigerated and is similar in ingredients to a Baily’s Irish Cream.
The following steps are required for the preparation of this awesome drink.
- Put a shot glass or old-fashioned glass into a cinnamon-sugar blend to rim the glass.
- The next step is to put the ice in the glass or shaker. Then mix the Rumchata, with a cinnamon whisky like Fireball, or any alternative is fine, and shake well.
- Strain the combination into an old-fashioned glass for a cocktail or into a shot glass and then top with whipped cream.
- Garnish it with some cinnamon toast crunch pieces.
- If you are serving your friends and loved ones as a shot, serve it as it is made.
- You can garnish it with a some crushed cereal and serve. Garnishing it with a cinnamon stick is optional, you can also serve the drink without it.
Key Recipe Tips
It is essential to put the following tips into consideration while preparing your cinnamon toast crunch.
- Let the extra drip of the sugar water drip off after dipping it in the shot glass before dropping it in the cinnamon sugar. The essence is to prevent the mixture from running down the side of the shot glass.
- You can also use a rocks glass instead of a shot glass for a larger cocktails. It only requires you to put ice to the rock glass and add the toast over the ice. Ensure to double the recipe to fill the rocks cocktail glass.
Nutritional Facts for Your Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Recipe
The nutrition content of this drink in a 2000mg daily intake is as follows:
|Ingredient||Amount per serving||Calories (% Daily Value)|
Using Cinnamon Toast Crunch as your dessert can create an awesome feeling that makes your day. Interestingly, you can produce it yourself, and the tips above provides all the things you need to know and how to go about it.
So, it is no longer the issue of not knowing how to prepare it, you can prepare it with ease. Give it a try today!